We have high-quality and modern Lorch welding equipment, Demmeler 3D welding tables with dimensions of 3,000 x 1,500 mm and 1,500 x 1,500 mm with accessories and Automated Welding Robotic Workplace Valk Welding. We have Fronius welding positioning rotary tables.
We provide manual and robotic welding by using MIG, MAG, TIG / TIG methods. We care about high welding quality according to EN ISO 9001: 2015 standards in conjunction with EN ISO 3834-2: 2005 Quality requirements for fusion welding of metallic materials.
NEWS 2020 – The Automated Welding Robotic Workplace Valk Welding:
In an effort to make processes more efficiency, we invested resources in the new Automated Welding Robotic Workplace Valk Welding. The introduction into the production was carried out in the last quarter of 2020.
In addition to the Automated Welding Robotic Workplace, we use the following methods and machines:
- TIG / TIG welding with a non-melting electrode in a protective gas atmosphere using a Lorch T250 welder,
- MIG and MAG welding with an unwound electrode in a protective atmosphere of CO2 or CO2 with argon using 11 Lorch Sapron S3, S5, Fronius Synergic 2700 welders with pulse system,
- pressure control of weldments in the pressure center, water and compressed air media, according to customer requirements,
- manual hydraulic presses for straightening up to 30 tons,
- Köco KST 110 stud welding machines with a capacitive system up to a stud diameter of D8 mm,
- Tecna 6 kVA resistance welder,
- Envirotech central extraction of welding fumes.