High-quality sheet metal processing is carried out by professional and accomplished staff using various production technologies, with the help of specialized mechines.
We provide material division using the following machines:
- TRUMPF 1030 laser cutting center with max. sheet dimensions of 3,000 x 1,500 mm, processing various thicknesses of materials – steel up to 20 mm, stainless steel up to 16 mm, aluminum up to 12 mm, copper and brass up to 4 mm,
- Lissmac SMD 123 deburring machine, used for deburring parts up to a width of 950 mm after laser burning,
- Bomar Ergonomic 275 band saw for cutting steel semi-finished products,
- Sheet metal shears for cutting sheet metal with a cutting width of 1,000 mm.
We perform cold forming of material using machines below:
- AMADA HFE M2 170.3 CNC press brake with a capacity of 170 tons, bending length 3,110 mm, thickness of bent material up to 15 mm and pressing force 210 – 1700 kN,
- Trumpf TruBend 5130 X press brake with increased working height, bending length 3,230 mm and pressing force 1,300 kN,
- TRUMPF TRUBEND 7036 servo-electric press brake,
- NC VB Stölting M 1485 hydraulic sheet metal rolling machine with four cylinders with a diameter of 250 mm with pre-bending, rolling width 2,000 mm and max. sheet metal thickness up to 10 mm,
- Sheet metal rolling machine with max. thickness of processed sheet up to 5 mm.