An innovative solution designed for contactless disinfection of people
PREVENTION • SAFETY • QUALITY • EFFICIENCY • VARIABILITY
We are aware of the value of human health and the importance of preventive hygiene measures, especially in the long term. We bring an innovative solution designed for contactless disinfection of people.
Spanner SK disinfection gates, with built-in contactless height sensors, use nozzles to disperse the disinfectant in the form of a fine mist on people passing through these gates. They can be installed in the entrance areas of buildings, offices, production plants, retail chains, medical or various other facilities, simply wherever it is necessary to disinfect a large number of people in a short time.
Thanks to a specific disinfectant, desinfection gates can be installed outdoors or indoors. As the disinfectant does not contain alcohol, if the disinfectant gate is used in the winter months (at outside temperatures below freezing), it is necessary to place the device in the entrance hall of the building interior for proper operation.
The disinfection gate consists of an entrance and an output with a width of 816 mm. When people entering the gate area, the non-contact sensor automatically starts the disinfection process, during which disinfectant is applied to the person in the gate area, with the help of 8 nozzles. One integrated nozzle in the gate area is used to disinfect hands. Persons enter the defined area individually and remain in it for about 5 seconds (the time of one disinfection cycle can be set using a timer). They then leave the gate area and the disinfection process is completed.
The disinfection gate does not guarantee perfect protection against the virus. It is a part of the way to reduce the risk of transmitting infection.
Main characteristics of the disinfection gate
- Fast and contactless disinfection
- Fully automated solution
- Prevention against viruses and bacteria
- CE Certification
- Made of stainless steel
- Easy installation and maintenance
- Optimal dosage of disinfection
- Contactless height sensors
- 9 nozzles for disinfectant application
- Signaling the need for additional disinfection
- Light signaling of the ongoing disinfection process
- Possibility of placement outdoors and indoors
- Possibility of individualization
Technical specification of the disinfection gate
- Dimensions (h x w x d): 1656 x 1510 x 1598 mm
- Entry width: 816 mm
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Operating pressure: 6 bar
- Supply voltage: 230V / 50Hz
- Power: 0.15 kW
- Nozzles: 9 pcs
- Disinfection tank: 20 l
- Disinfection: alcohol-free
- Disinfection consumption: 0.13 – 0.14 l / min
- Capacity: approx. 2500 disinfection cycles / tank
- Weight: 176 kg
- Designed for people over 110 cm; in the case of children under the supervision of an adult
If you are interested in more information, contact us at email@example.com.