Recognizing the importance of preventive measures, we are bringing an innovative solution to the market to minimize the negative impact of COVID‑19. We produce and offer Spanner SK disinfection gates which are an ideal solution for workplaces with a larger number of people, where is difficult to disinfect people individually.
Disinfection Gates Spanner SK with built-in contactless sensors using nozzles disperse the disinfectant on people passing through these gates. They are made of stainless steel and can be installed in front of entrances to buildings, offices, manufacturing plants, retail chains, medical or other facilities.
Our company Spanner SK has many years of experience in the field of the engineering industry. We were looking for the way that would help us and other companies with prevention against coronavirus. Thanks to our experts, technology and activity we have come up with the idea of a quick disinfection solution.
Our disinfection gates Spanner SK have built-in contactless height sensors and 8 nozzles which disperse the disinfectant in the form of a fine mist on people passing through these gates. Hand disinfection nozzles are also included. The disinfection gate is made of stainless steel and can be installed in front of entrances to buildings, offices, manufacturing plants, retail chains, medical or other facilities, simply wherever many people need to be disinfected in a short time.
Contactless use is hygienic. Height sensors that detect movement and entry into the gate area automatically start up a disinfection process that takes no more than 5 seconds. You can also disinfect your hands. More than 600 people can pass through the gate in an hour. It is fast, effective and disinfection of clothes and hands is completed before the person enters the building.
Product description: Leaflet to download here
Using the disinfection gate is very simple, which means that before use, the gate must be connected to a power source and turned on, everything else is fully automated. Disinfection gates can be made wheelchair accessible or people with shopping carts can comfortably pass through.
The disinfectant used in the gates is supplied by a partner´s company. It is designed to provide the required disinfection and is suitable for contact with skin and clothing. The height sensors are set properly so the disinfectant does not get directly into the eyes.
Features of Disinfection Gate
- Prevention of viruses and bacteria
- Fully automated solution
- Made of stainless steel
- High pressure circuit designed for optimal disinfection dose
- Contactless height sensors
- Nozzles for fast application of disinfectant
- Separate hand disinfection nozzle
- Stainless steel sheeting
- Outdoor or indoor location
- Possibility of a barrier-free variant (ramps instead of stairs)
- Possibility of individualization / customization
- Fast and non-contact disinfection of people, clothing and hands
- Easy to install and maintain
- Material, sheathing: Stainless Steel
- Dimensions including steps/ramps (hxwxd): 1820 x 1500 x 1850/3000 mm
- Step height: 100 mm
- Entry width: 800 mm
- Operating pressure: 6 bar
- Controls: touchless height sensors
- Supply voltage: 230V/50Hz
- Nozzles: 8 pcs + 1pc integrated nozzle for hand disinfection
- Dispenser for disinfection: 28l
- Disinfection consumption: 0.11 – 0.14 l / min depending on the set pressure
- Capacity: approx. 700 people per hour
- Product weight including steps/ramps: 180/200 kg
Wrote about us: